“Mão na Massa” (Hands on): Guides and Manuals
Learn everything to get started with the KeepassXC key manager at: https://ssd.eff.org/module/how-use-keepassxc
Check all your emails (in use and old ones) on data leak services at: https://monitor.firefox.com
If so, change the password of your email and of all the services you have registered, already take advantage of the creation of random keys for KeepassXC, with keys with at least 9 digits.
Note: Never put your password on any other service or site other than the one you are trying to access.
Here we have listed some guides and manuals to help you enable 2-factor authentication on: WhatsApp, Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Signal and Telegram:
Two Factor Auth (2FA)
What is two-factor authentication and how to use it?
How to enable two-step verification in Telegram
Google 2-step verification
To pause your Google account’s location history: https://myactivity.google.com/activitycontrols?continue=https://myaccount.google.com/data-and-personalization&settings=location&pli=1
– aGuia – The information security learning and facilitation guide
Here is a super cool article that can give you more elements in your investigation, with a touch of humor.
– Barricadas, estrategias y colectividad: A digital security primer for organizations
– DuckDuckGo Search Engine
– How to document cases of gender-based violence on the Internet in an empathetic and safe way?
– How to keep your data safe and securely encrypted!
– This text technically delves into the concept of passwords and cryptographic keys.
– Practical guide to strategies and tactics for feminist digital security.
– PajubaWiki – Non-linear collective feminist technology constructions
– Super secure password guide and also explanation of different types of attacks used to get our passwords: Security in a Box
– Tails – A portable operating system that protects you from surveillance and censorship
– How I protect myself against malware
– Self Defense against surveillance – EFF